What Ospyn collects and controls
We only collect the information that we actually need. Some of that is information that you actively give us when you sign up for an account, register for demo/contact, ask for customer support or purchase licenses from us. We store your name and contact information, but we don't store credit card numbers. When you visit one of our websites or use our software, we automatically log some basic information like how you got to the site, where you navigated within it, and what features and settings you use. We use this information to improve our websites and services and to drive new product development.
Sometimes we receive information indirectly. If you ask about our products through one of our referral programs or reselling partners, or sign in to one of our products through an authentication service provider like LinkedIn or Google, they'll pass on your contact information to us. We'll use that information to complete the request that you made. If you engage with our brand on social media (for instance, liking, commenting, retweeting, mentioning, or following us), we'll have access to your interactions and profile information. We'll still have that information even if you later remove it from the social media site.
What we do with your information
We use your information to provide the services you've requested, create and maintain your accounts, and keep an eye out for unauthorized activity on your accounts. We also use it to communicate with you about the products you're currently using, your customer support requests, chances for you to give us feedback, and policy updates. We analyze the information we collect to understand user needs and to improve our websites, app, platform and services.
You can decline certain kinds of information use either by not providing the information in the first place or by opting out later. You can also disable cookies to prevent your browser from giving us information, but if you do so, certain website/app features may not work properly. We completely disable third-party cookies from all Ospyn website, app and products.
We limit access to your personal information to our employees and contractors who have a legitimate need to use it. If we share your information with other parties (like developers, service providers, domain registrars, and reselling partners), they must have appropriate security measures and a valid reason for using your information, typically to serve you.
We are only responsible for the software, any content the customer upload and do with that is not our responsibility and it shall be as per the policies of their employer who purchased our software. You own your service data and protect it, limit access to it, and only process it according to your instructions. We hold the data in your account as long as you choose to use Ospyn services. After you terminate your account, your data will be automatically deleted from our database.
There are some limitations to the privacy we can promise you. We will disclose personal information if it's necessary to comply with a legal obligation, prevent fraud, enforce an agreement, or protect our users' safety.
Information that you provide us
- Account signup : When you sign up for an account to access one or more of our services, we ask for information like your name, contact number, email address, company name and country to complete the account signup process. You'll also be required to choose a unique username and a password for accessing the created account. You may also provide us with more information such as your photo, but we don’t require that information to sign up for an account.
- Event registrations and other form submissions : We record information that you submit when you (i) register for any webinar/event, (ii) submit any e-form, (iii) submit a form in order to download any document, whitepaper, or other materials, (iv) request for demo (v) submit a form to request customer support or to contact Ospyn for any other purpose.
- Testimonials : When you authorize us to post testimonials about our products and services on websites, we may include your name and other personal information in the testimonial. You will be given an opportunity to review and approve the testimonial before we post it. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Interactions with Ospyn : We may record, analyze and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals, for improving our support and services
Automatic information collection
- Information from browsers, devices and servers :When you visit our websites, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers make available, such as the internet protocol address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer and mobile network information. We include these in our log files to understand more about visitors to our websites.
- Information from application logs and mobile analytics : We collect information about your use of our products, services and mobile applications from application logs and in-house usage analytics tools.
- Information from social media sites and other publicly available sources : When you interact or engage with us on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. through posts, comments, questions and other interactions, we may collect such publicly available information, including profile information, to allow us to connect with you, improve our products, or better understand user reactions and issues.
Purposes for using information
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you (such as through email) about products that you have downloaded and services that you have signed up for and requests
- To keep you posted on new products and services, upcoming events, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you
- To set up and maintain your account and to do all other things required for providing our services
- To provide customer support and to analyze and improve our interactions with customers
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of Ospyn
- To update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you
- To analyze trends, administer our websites, and track visitor navigations on our websites to understand what visitors are looking for and to help better
- To monitor and improve marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user